Monday, January 17, 2011

Just had to share!


Here is our co-director Michele's dog Harley relaxing over the weekend. It is definitely indoor snuggly weather in NJ. Between all the snow and the bitter cold, who wants to go outdoors! Certainly not Harley.....


Harley was a rescued street pup and is Michele's biggest inspiration for working to save the breed. These dogs have a way of sneaking their way into your life and then turning you into an advocate before you even know what's happening. That's the power of the Pit Bull!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww Harley is soon cute. I miss her.

Rae said...

Harley sure is cute. Looks a lot like my Henry, all snuggled up. Most people don't believe that they are such cuddle bugs! Sneaky little buggers!

Catstina said...

Harley is too cute! Thanks for posting up these great pictures!

chantal D said...

what a stunning dog harley is ty for you're nice blog thx
dogfighting pitbulls dangerous

Anonymous said...

Harley is adorable!!! I am so HAPPY to have found your blog!! I am the same way, one sweet little furbaby, (our Tink) has made me a HUGE advocate here in Texas fighting the possibility of the BSL, which I say is BS!! Love the blog, I'm following!! :)